Monday, June 14, 2010

sept.

...you looked puzzled and troubled on the work you are trying to complete. It is midnight and yet you are in front of me, across the table, jerking your forehead with your palm. I felt bad finishing my work so quickly, that it made you looked stupid. So i secretly took out some other paperwork to act busy, not wanting you to leave knowing that i have finished my work and it is midnight so you would not disturb my sleeping time. It is sad that i cannot help you on your work as i am particularly weak for that subject. I took a short break, and went to the kitchen to fetch 2 glasses of water, one for me and one for her. I placed the glass in front of her, and gave her a relaxing massage. She enjoyed it somehow, judging by the way she is closing her eyes and swayed her head slowly. After that, she was back to her work with better concentration and mood. I stayed up whole night acting busy, just to enjoy the company with her...

No comments:

Post a Comment